Jepson Studies in Leadership Book Series
The Jepson Studies in Leadership book series is home for the best scholarly work on leadership in both the humanities and the social sciences. No other published approach offers this distinctive liberal arts perspective on leadership. The Jepson School has faculty representatives from the disciplines of anthropology, literature, economics, history, philosophy, political science, psychology, and religious studies.
Each volume in the series is dedicated to important themes related to leadership. This approach reflects the Jepson School’s broad-based, liberal arts approach to the study of leadership.
The series charts a new path in scholarship. The primary journals and books in leadership studies focus almost exclusively on organizational leadership. As a result, our understanding of leadership often remains uninformed by the humanities and the social sciences. This series is thus targeted for a wider scholarly audience.
The aim is to publish the work of the most insightful thinkers on leadership in highly readable collections that will sell well across intellectual boundaries. The volumes should be of interest to humanists and social scientists, as well as to organizational theorists and instructors teaching in business and leadership programs.
Volumes in the Series
- The Values of Presidential Leadership (Palgrave Macmillan, 2007)
- Leadership and the Liberal Arts: Achieving the Promise of a Liberal Education (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009)
- Leadership and Discovery (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009)
- Lincoln's Legacy of Leadership (Palgrave Macmillan, 2010)
- For the Greater Good of All: Perspectives on Individualism, Society, and Leadership (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011)
- Executive Power in Theory and Practice (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012)
- Leadership and Global Justice (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012)
- On Effective Leadership (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013)
- Leadership and Elizabethan Culture (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013)
- F. A. Hayek and the Modern Economy (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013)
- Conceptions of Leadership: Enduring Ideas and Emerging Insights (Palgrave Macmillan, 2014)
- Leading through Conflict: Into the Fray (Palgrave Macmillan, 2016)
- Frontiers in Spiritual Leadership: Discovering the Better Angels of Our Nature (Palgrave Macmillan, 2016)